Friday, January 9, 2009

HE DIDN'T..........

Last night around 9:30 something very pivotal in our young family occurred. We were watching the movie, " made of honor." Well, I should say my wife and mother-in-law were watching the movie. Anyway, my 2 year old son Titus heard the synonym for donkey roaring out of the T.V. screen. The moment that changed us all happpened. Through his maggie and all ( we call his pacifier, maggie) he said his first word not approved by his parents, "A#$."

Now, being the spiritual leader and protector of my family, I........... lost it in total laughter!!! It was flat out, dag on HILARIOUS!!!!!! OF COURSE MY WIFE WOULD BEG TO DIFFER.

The time has come in our family when we have to be extremely cautious of what we are watching and saying around Titus. He will repeat everthing we say and everthing he hears. Needless to say, the time has come when daddy has to be extra careful, or he will get in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of the time at Trick or Trunk!!! Love you both - three of you, so much!!! Paul and Melanie

    ReplyDelete