Monday, May 11, 2009

Y ME?

When I started the journey with Jesus over 7 years ago it was all about me! I really had no vision for what God would do through me to reach other people. I simply wanted to latch on to his word and hungrily pursue his will. The idea of Jesus using me to inspire, or encourage any creature on this planet, entered me not.

The more I struggle with the faith, the more it seems that Jesus enables me. It's the craziest thing.. I am simply a man who is subject to sin destroying his life, as much as anyone else. Yet in the hardest times of temptation and sin, Jesus rescues me and empowers me to impact someone else.

I constantly marvel at Y Jesus chooses to reach people through my insignificance. I am just a struggling man from a Podunk town in Kentucky.. Yet, Jesus CHANGES lives through words I use and things I do.... IT JUST BLOWS ME A WAY DUDE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment